No announcement yet.

selling clothes for an injured kitten..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling clothes for an injured kitten..

i need money to take a stray kitten that i use to feed, to a vet
    i have tons of clothes some are second,some are brand new
    the one that i gave cheap price is old stock..
    i post some of my treasure here http://vania.ws/

im wondering if anyone interested
    sorry for my english
    [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

I'd be glad to contribute to your fund.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

thank you Jaime!
      i tried to contact Jakarta animal aid network, but havent heard from them just yet, i kind of panicking at the moment..
      [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

whoa so i guess no one wants to buy my stuff.. and i getting more worry that if i let the recovery by itself i wont be good
        if anyone want to ask something you can contact my phone or via whatsapp 085692175957
        Last edited by vania~; 20-10-14, 08:37.

Comment

When you said clothes for an injured cat, I was thinking you might be marketing a new line of three-legged jump suits.

But no.

I now understand you want to sell tons of clothes, some of them new, because you don't have money to fix a cat. Maybe you could take some cash out of your clothes buying budget and put it in the cat fixing budget.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
            When you said clothes for an injured cat, I was thinking you might be marketing a new line of three-legged jump suits.

But no.

I now understand you want to sell tons of clothes, some of them new, because you don't have money to fix a cat. Maybe you could take some cash out of your clothes buying budget and put it in the cat fixing budget.

Just a thought.
            I think she's trying to do a good thing. Is there a real reason to be so negative?
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Don't see your clothes fitting me.
              How much do you need for the treatment of said kitty? What's wrong with it?

Please give me a bit more info, as I am trying to decide whether or not to help.
              (please answer these questions publicly, as it helps you seem legit)

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post

But no.

Just a thought.
                i was something like compulsive buyer back then, and i tried to stop, its hard because im working in fashion industries
                and have this kind of bank program that cut my saving in pay day and i cant take the money immediately, i should wait for a year..
                so my budget now is tight. just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyman View Post
                  Don't see your clothes fitting me.
                  How much do you need for the treatment of said kitty? What's wrong with it?

Please give me a bit more info, as I am trying to decide whether or not to help.
                  (please answer these questions publicly, as it helps you seem legit)
                  i was just from the vet today and i spent 345k.. the doctor said the kitten leg isnt broken but she wasnt sure if the bone is cracked or something, need to x-ray her to know it.. but i chose no, because i couldnt afford it, so the doctor give the kitten antibiotic and vitamin that contains calcium too
                  bucketofmumbles bought my shirt today 40k
                  its totally ok if you dont wanna help, i remember my boss told me too much love will kill me (in this case too much love animals)

Comment

this is the picture of the bill http://38.media.tumblr.com/0a642ef76...o2_r1_1280.jpg

Comment

Glad to hear the bills are all sorted out. Hope your kitty gets better soon.
                      Last edited by Happyman; 21-10-14, 02:17.

Comment

the bill is paid guys...thank you!
                        hope the stray kitten will be get well soon and playing with their siblings happily!

Comment

Originally posted by vania~ View Post
                          i was something like compulsive buyer back then, and i tried to stop, its hard because im working in fashion industries
                          and have this kind of bank program that cut my saving in pay day and i cant take the money immediately, i should wait for a year..
                          so my budget now is tight. just saying.
                          I didn't realize the First International Bank of Nigeria had a compulsive savings program. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Thanks Vania. Will wait for the tee and glad to hear about the bill has been paid. Hope that lovely kitten will be ok.
                            Dancing along the bumpy road of life. And it feels damn good!

Comment

Good deed deserves good support.

I like the red tank top and green knitted shirt, Vania. Send me those to my address and let me know your bank account.

Hope the kitten is well.
                              Words can inspire, thoughts can provoke, but only action can get you closer to your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                              X