Looking for DJ job in Bali

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for DJ job in Bali

Hi guys, I'm kinda new in here. Well, I am a DJ, female DJ, or boyish (tomboy) girl specifically. I want to move to Bali as soon as possible, but I really need any information for DJ job in any club in Bali.
    So please contact me in my number 085230045317 if you have information.
    Thank you.

Are you an Indonesian citizen? If not, I'd think it would be pretty difficult to get a work visa for such a position.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I have a friend who is a DJ in Bali & gets work permits, but its not easy or cheap.
      Also there is competition for the work its not just an easy way of life to walk into. My friend has been at it for years and its been a long hard slog.

I wish you well in your venture.
      Cicak Magnet

Comment

Do they still have DJs? ipod shuffle will do the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
          Are you an Indonesian citizen? If not, I'd think it would be pretty difficult to get a work visa for such a position.
          It's a misconception to think that companies employing foreigners can only be issued an IMTA for work that an Indonesian allegedly can not do. You can be issued an IMTA to employ a foreign DJ, has long as the foreigner has the proper credential and experience. He/She must be considered an "expert" in his field. In fact there are a lot of foreign DJ who come to perform for short term or who work in clubs on a more regular basis who have the proper immigration/manpower documents.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis View Post
            It's a misconception to think that companies employing foreigners can only be issued an IMTA for work that an Indonesian allegedly can not do. You can be issued an IMTA to employ a foreign DJ, has long as the foreigner has the proper credential and experience. He/She must be considered an "expert" in his field. In fact there are a lot of foreign DJ who come to perform for short term or who work in clubs on a more regular basis who have the proper immigration/manpower documents.
            And how how does one arrange a legal, one week permit? There must be a way, otherwise how do foreign concert acts get allowed into the country.
            Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
              And how how does one arrange a legal, one week permit? There must be a way, otherwise how do foreign concert acts get allowed into the country.
              It is not delivered for 1 week, but for 1 month, even though you work only for 1 night. Same procedure than for any IMTA.

Comment

What papers does this guy require?

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=Arial]Selasa, 23/09/2014 04:23 WIB[/FONT][/COLOR]
                Bule AS Ini Rela Berjualan Burger di Pinggir Jalan Demi Kesembuhan Istri

[COLOR=#666666][FONT=Arial]
                Arbi Anugrah - detikNews
                [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]

[COLOR=#666666]Glenn rela berjualan di pinggir jalan demi istri yang menderita kanker (Arbi/detikcom)[/COLOR]
                Banyumas - Glenn Allan McGrew II (47), seorang bule asal Amerika Serikat dan sang Istri Purwita Wijayanti (34) terlihat sangat sibuk melayani puluhan pembeli burger dan donat yang semakin ramai memadati tempat usahanya di sebuah trotoar sempit di pojokan gang pasar Kober, Kelurahan Kober, Kecamatan Purwokerto Barat, Banyumas, Jawa Tengah.[/FONT][/COLOR]
                Last edited by johntap; 23-09-14, 07:25.

Comment

No paper (though his wife should be registered as a seller) if he is on a KITAS/KITAP sponsored by a WNI spouse. I think that the forum has a lot of posts about it. The law authorizes it and you can easily understand that if it is printed on a paper there is a long time that the police and immigration noticed it.

And I hope for my sanity's sake that no one will come up with "But what nakertrans think of it? Blablabla". Undang Undang is what prevails and UU 6/2011, article 61, says that you can work/provide for your and/or your family need if married with a WNI. End of the story...

What nakertrans, my neighbor, their neighbor, the local pasar ojek driver or the family cat think of it is none of their/my/our concern. The LAW authorizes it and if they are astute enough not to collect animosity perhaps that their small usaha will be able to compete soon with McD!

And I wish him and his wife all the best.

Comment

Psst... Johntap... it would be better not to derail the thread. Not sure that the OP would appreciate you hijacking her thread.

Comment

Point taken. Only DJ stuff from now on. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X