Sell original liquor. Order and get a bonus. Cash on delivery arround jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chilled. View Post
    Come come, lets all meet at someones house, and we chip in for a bottle or three.
    OP joins us, if he comes out of the house alive, we are customers for life.

Remember to check that the coke is real too!
    OK I'll chip in Rp 50,000 (enough for a few small sips!!)

Comment

Originally posted by martindo View Post
      I tend to agree with Chilled, but Tihzo is right to voice *some* amount of skepticism. Not total skepticism, because alcohol prices didn't drop all that much after Prohibition ended. There is still a huge markup, including "sin tax", so if you can circumvent some of that (e.g., duty free, smuggling), then you can really slash the price. Of course, a counterfeiter can make *serious* profit by making crap and pricing it to match the smuggler. So, who really knows?
      A smuggler does not advertise on the internet, they supply to clubs as they keep themselves low key. I am in the night-life business and there is a lot of fake booze in circulation here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chilled. View Post
        Come come, lets all meet at someones house, and we chip in for a bottle or three.
        OP joins us, if he comes out of the house alive, we are customers for life.

Remember to check that the coke is real too!
        Its old stock of NEW COKE re-labeled :P

Comment

Try first and comment..money back guarantee if not original..i guarantee you..dont just a say something a bullshit

Comment

Working...
          X