Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashew Nut Lover

Hai guys!

I sell the best cashew nut and kacang bawang in town. Anyone loves this kind of snack can contact me!
    Minimum order is 1kg. I will send it via JNE.

Price, picture, and more detail, please contact me 0857-2930-9888.
    Thanks in advance ^^

price?

Comment

cashew nut IDR 160K per kilo.
      kacang bawang IDR 50K per kilo.

Comment

I have to admit, seeing kacang sold in a online forum is kinda a novel idea.
        Haha.

Post up pics, advertisements is generally better with pics.

Comment

160k seems pretty pricey. I know I've bought unroasted cashews for 80 or 90k a kilo.
          Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Originally posted by Chilled. View Post
            I have to admit, seeing kacang sold in a online forum is kinda a novel idea.
            Haha.

Post up pics, advertisements is generally better with pics.
            Hai, tengs for the respond!

For now I only have this picture of kacang bawang: kacangbwang.jpg

More pics (of cashew) will available soon! ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
              160k seems pretty pricey. I know I've bought unroasted cashews for 80 or 90k a kilo.
              Hai Jaime, thanks for responding!
              Since u wrote unroasted, was it raw?

Well, I guess it's different variant/quality of cashew then. There are a lot of type and variant of cashew.
              To be honest, the raw material of my cashew cost more than 90K/kilo.

Comment

Originally posted by BerthaLe View Post
                Hai Jaime, thanks for responding!
                Since u wrote unroasted, was it raw?

Well, I guess it's different variant/quality of cashew then. There are a lot of type and variant of cashew.
                To be honest, the raw material of my cashew cost more than 90K/kilo.
                If you want sound a minimum credible, bring up fact... what variant of cashew do you sold? What make them special?
                If you want sold your product, you need first to position them, what your product is compare to other? Which bring back to the previous sentence, what make them special for your price?

Also the packaging tell more about how you can sold you peanut than the peanut itself.
                It is what give the more headache to my wife and her food business... presentation!

La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Thanks for the prices. For the peanuts, I think I will pass. Doesn't look like there's enough garlic in it for my taste and I've seen others sold with more garlic. Perhaps it's just your photo, but that just supports Philippe's point.

For the cashews, without seeing at least a picture, it is an expensive proposition. If it was macadamian nuts I may pay that per kg.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilippeD View Post
                    If you want sound a minimum credible, bring up fact... what variant of cashew do you sold? What make them special?If you want sold your product, you need first to position them, what your product is compare to other? Which bring back to the previous sentence, what make them special for your price?Also the packaging tell more about how you can sold you peanut than the peanut itself.It is what give the more headache to my wife and her food business... presentation!
                    Thanks Philippe for the respond!If you are in Yogyakarta (or anyone in Yogyakarta), I would like to give you sample for free so u can taste it yourself and know why it's special.

My family run this cashew business for years (now is the third generation), we know that the quality of the raw material is one important key and sorry we can't tell you what variant we pick.

And for the packaging, I know it's not pretty or anything, but that's what we sell, at least for now coz I'm considering your suggestion (thanks!).

Comment

Anyone in Yogyakarta wants some free sample, please feel free to contact me: Bertha/Beth: 0857-2930-9888

cheers!

Comment

For the roasted cashews the price is comparable to that in other western countries, cheaper if anything, but not by much. It really depends on the quality of the nuts and how well they were processed. Are they local? From Sulawesi?

Comment

Hai John!
                          We use only the super quality of cashew, and no, they don't come from Sulawesi.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                            Thanks for the prices. For the peanuts, I think I will pass. Doesn't look like there's enough garlic in it for my taste and I've seen others sold with more garlic. Perhaps it's just your photo, but that just supports Philippe's point.

For the cashews, without seeing at least a picture, it is an expensive proposition. If it was macadamian nuts I may pay that per kg.
                            Hai Rabbit!
                            How much garlic is enough for your taste?
                            It really depends on the garlic's price on the market but let's see if I can make it for you

Comment

Originally posted by BerthaLe View Post
                              Anyone in Yogyakarta wants some free sample, please feel free to contact me: Bertha/Beth: 0857-2930-9888

cheers!
                              Unfortunately I'm in Samarinda, Kalimantan
                              La motivation vient en se motivant ~ Motivation come by self-motivation

Comment

Working...
                              X