This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original Key Fob Lamborghini Aventador *for collection only*

As the title states, looking to sell the original key from a 2013 Lamborghini Aventador. Key was originally a duplicate sent from the Lamborghini factory in Italy, and is now for sale.
    Also can be shipped international through my verified Pay-Pal for transaction.

Condition is very mint and has been kept safely and properly and has only been used once.
    Locking price at 25jt *very close offers only*

Pictures will be sent by BBM or email.
    Thanks ~

[COLOR=#006400]Contact:[/COLOR]

Comment

Is it made out of gold?
      Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

25jt for a key? Are you on crack?
        sigpic
        bassist, perl ninja, random stranger

Comment

what good is a key (be it 20,000 rupiah or 25 juta) without the roadster?

Comment

Originally posted by MadCat View Post

let's just call it "a fragrance"
            The answer is 42 .... any questions? .

Comment

Originally posted by MadCat View Post
              Believe me this was sheer luck getting. You're not even allowed to get a duplicate unless the keys were stolen. But it was a special request and the request was granted. The price, after tax and shipping, was very high.

Originally posted by topsykretts View Post
              what good is a key (be it 20,000 rupiah or 25 juta) without the roadster?
              Believe it or not there are those out there that collect exotic car keys and key fobs. I wanted to try in Indonesia and save the hassle of international shipping.
              But hey if you want the actual roadster I could help find it for you

Originally posted by macvert View Post
              let's just call it "a fragrance"
              Hah finally someone who understands

Comment

It does come with 10 hours of track time in the car right?

Comment

I was thinking along the lines which MadCat expressed with understated eloquence. On second thought, I wonder if having such a bobble on one's key chain (suggesting a financial station far above reality) is worth the asking price to any of the local social climbing, pretender, want-to-be-elites, or to those with a similar bent among the expat community. Toobad those who might want to flash a [COLOR=#333333]Lamborghini key, probably cannot afford even a few million.

On third thought, considering the geography of this sales pitch, if there were a demand for[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] Lamborghini keys, they would soon be myriad copies available for a pittance. After all, how hard can it be to fake a key? [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                    It does come with 10 hours of track time in the car right?
                    Haha.. only to friends sorryy. And that's only if they've driven a sports car before. It is a big difference.
                    Had a friend lost his Gallardo on the highway this year but his brother luckily made it out with minor injuries. The car is gone though.

Comment

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                      I was thinking along the lines which MadCat expressed with understated eloquence. On second thought, I wonder if having such a bobble on one's key chain (suggesting a financial station far above reality) is worth the asking price to any of the local social climbing, pretender, want-to-be-elites, or to those with a similar bent among the expat community. Toobad those who might want to flash a [COLOR=#333333]Lamborghini key, probably cannot afford even a few million.

On third thought, considering the geography of this sales pitch, if there were a demand for[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333] Lamborghini keys, they would soon be myriad copies available for a pittance. After all, how hard can it be to fake a key? [/COLOR]
                      Yeah I know the odds will play out better if these were sold international. There is a bigger market and there are bigger players. But this forum also has the network I assume. Actually I joined because of a reference.
                      Prices do vary for different keys but I didn't get these outside the country I got them here and the government wants to tax you with everything they got for any luxury goods.

About fakes, well, haven't seen any. Hoping to sell these before any fakes are made anyway. I'll even trade for these if the value of the trade item meets.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Powell View Post
                        Haha.. only to friends sorryy. And that's only if they've driven a sports car before. It is a big difference.
                        Had a friend lost his Gallardo on the highway this year but his brother luckily made it out with minor injuries. The car is gone though.
                        Yea Gallardos are a poor fit for most Indonesian roads. It doesn't surprise me that happened. I sold mine as soon as I bought it at a loss because it's too dangerous to drive. Unlike Ferraris, Lotus, or what I ended up getting instead, the Mclaren, heck even Jaguars if you want to go low end, most Lambos are not meant to go react quickly to direction changes. Actually next year I'll probably end up with an SSC Ultimate Aero, now that's a great car for Indonesian roads.

Sorry about your friend losing his Gallardo, next time make sure he gets a safe car. By safe I mean performance wise, most cars are pretty safe in an accident these days. Even a Toyota Avanza is safer than a 1970s Lambo.

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]"About fakes, well, haven't seen any. Hoping to sell these before any fakes are made anyway. I'll even trade for these if the value of the trade item meets."

Open your eyes, young man. What you are selling defines "fake."[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                            Yea Gallardos are a poor fit for most Indonesian roads. It doesn't surprise me that happened. I sold mine as soon as I bought it at a loss because it's too dangerous to drive. Unlike Ferraris, Lotus, or what I ended up getting instead, the Mclaren, heck even Jaguars if you want to go low end, most Lambos are not meant to go react quickly to direction changes. Actually next year I'll probably end up with an SSC Ultimate Aero, now that's a great car for Indonesian roads.

Sorry about your friend losing his Gallardo, next time make sure he gets a safe car. By safe I mean performance wise, most cars are pretty safe in an accident these days. Even a Toyota Avanza is safer than a 1970s Lambo.
                            It is not meant to be a daily driver anyway. Surely anyone who can afford it already has another car for commuting. Hell I can't even name one person who only has one sports car and uses it every day. Not only does it diminish its value even faster, it's foolish and pretentious. I'm talking about sports cars, not luxury cars.. it's a different story.

Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
                            [COLOR=#333333]"About fakes, well, haven't seen any. Hoping to sell these before any fakes are made anyway. I'll even trade for these if the value of the trade item meets."

Open your eyes, young man. What you are selling defines "fake."[/COLOR]
                            Yeah I figured I'd get hate. Was surely expecting that.
                            Anyway, this is a sales thread not a debate thread. Here to sell. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Errr... If you bought one of these cars and worry about diminishing value that means you can't afford it to begin with.

Plus I'm purchasing these cars not as a status symbol. It is because I enjoy driving them. Maybe not every day in Jakarta traffic. The clutch on these things are both stiff and very sensitive. That's why I'm glad for the paddle shifters with dual clutch trannies on the newer cars.

Luxury cars... I'm not into those. That's why I didn't mention any of the luxury cars. Plus most luxury cars are cheaper than a proper sports car.

Comment

Working...
                              X