Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dakkonblack View Post
    hi jessie.. i'm interested in your other album "my ex's stuff is going...."
    i'm guessing it's an old(er) album, but are those items still up for sale? if they are, can you PM me your contact to arrange for the sale? thanks
    Hi there dakkonblack -- thanks so much for your interest -- yes most of its still for sale. I was away in Canada when you posted, but I sent you a PM on August 12th, and have resent the PM today. My contact number is included. Hope to hear from you! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by chaerulumam View Post
      Hi Jessie,

I'm interested with XZone and PolyCon Protection.
      can you PM me your contact to arrange for the sale?*
      Hi there chaerulumam -- thank you so much for your interest in those bike helmets. I sent you a PM on Sept. 05th and I just resent it today in case it got missed. I've included my contact number for you. Hope to hear from you and thanks again for your kind support!

Comment

Jessie, sooo sorry didn't have the time to go to your place last time.

My newborn is a bit much to handle at times and the next thing I knew, it was too late for us to leave the house. We still have those books for your garage sale and some other stuff too.

PM me for our new address (we moved house too, btw. A bit to the east now).
        [COLOR=black]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmaria View Post
          Jessie, sooo sorry didn't have the time to go to your place last time.

My newborn is a bit much to handle at times and the next thing I knew, it was too late for us to leave the house. We still have those books for your garage sale and some other stuff too.

PM me for our new address (we moved house too, btw. A bit to the east now).
          Bless your hearts, Sweet Maria; and No worries at all -- its so thoughtful of you to offer -- I can imagine any distance is a long trip for a new baby - we can definitely swing by sometime you are free. That's really lovely of you to put aside the books! All is so appreciated Will definitely PM you for your new address xx thank you!!

Comment

Hi Jessie.. are you still selling?
            If so, I'd like to donate some used - but good quality - clothes that you can in turn, resell for the animals' sake.
            If you're interested, email me on ailuro_aurora (at) yahoo (dot) com.
            Best of luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by Primarosa View Post
              Hi Jessie.. are you still selling?
              If so, I'd like to donate some used - but good quality - clothes that you can in turn, resell for the animals' sake.
              If you're interested, email me on ailuro_aurora (at) yahoo (dot) com.
              Best of luck!!
              Hello Primarosa - Would love to take you up on your kind offer!thank you so much for your kindness! That's really lovely! Will send you my email address so you know its me contacting you Thanks again! xx

Comment

Hi Folks, bless your hearts for your attention and support: the 'garage sale' is ongoing and we received some lovely clothes from Canada over the holidays -- 100% of any money raised from them is going to help with street animal welfare in our communities. Please have a quick look:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7642992537345/

and you can see where the money goes here with these activities:
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7643887238953/

We also have some rescued kittens that would love a home if you are interested-- they are all vaccinated. We also have spayed and saved dogs and cats that are house trained and obedient if you want an easy pet to manage. They have been rescued because they cannot survive on the streets on their own. Adoptions are so free and come with a starter kit of food and accessories:
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7644453109126/

Thank you so much for your wonderful support! xx

Comment

Working...
                X