Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garage sale of second hand vintage fashion for a good cause

Hi there,
    So I went through my closet and tossed out lots of stuff, but also figured it would be better if most of my clothes and accessories went to
    helping homeless animals in our community get spayed and such.
    There are some popular labels here, and more will be added! amazing what we accumulate ..
    From Indonesia: Ghea, De Cerny, Invio, Bianglala, Batu 54, tailor made stuff, etc.
    and from overseas Esprit, Benetton, Wrangler, Projectshopbloodbros., Versace, Calvin Klein, Guess, Victoria's Secret, La Senza, Adagio, etc.

starting from rp 5,000 to nothing over 69,000 --negotiable prices anyways.
    and all of it goes to vet fees for helping homeless furry animals.
    [COLOR=#333333]Thanks to everyone who came down to the garage sale on July 19: The next one is in October: I'll be bringing whatever can fit into a bajaj to a big garage sale and there will be giveaways and loads more clothes - a lot reduced to rp 5,000 and rp 10,000
    [/COLOR]This one will have a lot of toys.
    [COLOR=#333333]the location is Cilandak Komplek RSPP on Jl. Intan Raya Kav. 7a - (From CITOS, make a u-turn and go past the highscope school and shell then turn left. ) Many thanks to Rini Rae for offering space to help raise funds for street animals! [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]So any earlybirds are welcome - please PM me for contact details. [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]New stuff has been uploaded and prices reduced on the other stuff -- [/COLOR]

Many thanks for taking a look at these photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7642992537345/
    Last edited by jessiesgirl; 31-07-14, 14:32. Reason: update on garage sale

Your pictures look nice, and I wish you a lot of luck with your charity sale. Hope it goes well!
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

I'm interested in some of the clothes. Where abouts are you based in jakarta?
      Last edited by travellingchez; 09-04-14, 00:31. Reason: Spotted the sizes on the pics
      The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
        Your pictures look nice, and I wish you a lot of luck with your charity sale. Hope it goes well!

Many thanks Jaime C I really appreciate the support! that is very kind of you !!

Comment

Originally posted by travellingchez View Post
          I'm interested in some of the clothes. Where abouts are you based in jakarta?

wow, that's great! I'm in South Jakarta - near Fatmawati. How about you? Thank you for your interest!!

Comment

Not too far I'm near Gandaria. Can you PM me your address/number so I can come around to have a look at them please. Are you free at all tomorrow?
            The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Hai, Jessie. The clothes are cute, but unfortunately they aren't my size. But Im interested in Neurogena compact blush and face powder. Can I transfer the fund and you send it via mail or package it to me?

Thx a bunch

Comment

Hi Margaretha C - thank you so much - that's lovely of you! Yes, that's my problem too - the clothes aren't my size Many thanks for your kind support - will pm you now.. Cheers!

Comment

Hi there - more vintage clothes have been uploaded these past two weeks. and more are coming! Thank you so much for having a look and considering our furry four legged friends on the street.
                  Here's a link of where the money raised from selling the clothes and books went to : https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7643887238953/

And if you would like a lovely lovely pet, these animals are up for adoption, all fixed (vaccinated, dewormed and sterilized) and ready to love!! For free of course!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7644353191815/ https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7644453109126/
                  Last edited by jessiesgirl; 10-05-14, 16:40. Reason: mention its for free free free :)

Comment

[COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Everyone's welcome to a public garage sale of 15 vendors on Saturday July 18th from 8 am to 5 pm. (I'm bringing whatever can fit into a bajaj!-- there will be giveaways and loads more clothes - a lot reduced to rp 5,000 and rp 10,000
                    the location is Cilandak Komplek RSPP on Jl. Intan Raya Kav. 7a - (From CITOS, make a u-turn and go past the highscope school and shell then turn left. ) Many thanks to Rini Rae for offering space to help raise funds for street animals!
                    So any earlybirds are welcome - please PM me for contact details.
                    New stuff has been uploaded and prices reduced on the other stuff --
                    Thank you so much for having a look and considering our furry four-legged friends on the street.
                    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessie...7642992537345/
                    [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]
                    [/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Jessie,
                      There are some pieces that I am interested in, but I would like to know the sizes (of course), my wife is an 8 (UK size). Do you think the items below will fit her?
                      Here they are:
                      1. Surf is up Ocean Pacific girl beach hoodie in teal. Price?
                      2. Pieces by Kensie. Price?
                      3. Night with the Phantom of the Opera, Adagio pure silk handmade buster. Price?
                      4. Mantique (blue). Price?
                      5. Holt renfrew dress from Canada, Rp 30.000
                      6. Le chateau label from Canada Rp. 25.000

And can you send them by post?

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you so much for your interest Pbemrose! That's so wonderful! A quick Q from me: Would your wife also fit size 8 for the local fashions here? If yes, She would definitely fit these items.
                        1.medium size - the hoodie has a corset tie-up so it's accommodating for most medium busts / rp 25,000
                        2. this is the newest piece - and it's rp 45,000 and is a very roomy fit - more for larger girls.I think it might be too big (floppy) for a size 8 (although it needs a tee or slip underneath and that might hold it in place )
                        3. this is the prettiest - the bustier can fit around medium sizes. hook and eye fasteners. it's rp 49,000
                        4. an easy fit: the blue dress is a stretchy/free size acrylic blend dress with a slip underneath - very machine washable, and no sleeves - the neck is a bit tight for getting the head through, but the dress would fit most sizes and flatter her figure -- form-fitting / its rp 35,000
                        5. holt renfrew dress is not stretchy and fits small women -if she is a size 8 local, she has a good chance on this one.
                        6. the vintage Le Chateau is very stretchy and form fitting. classic stuff. can.
                        Yes, I can mail them out -for sure.
                        She's also very welcome to try them on here - several visitors have dropped by to do the same. There's a private room with a mirror and all the stuff in it for try-ons. I live between Fatmawati ITC and Pondok INdah Mall. I can PM my address and phone number to you there.
                        I could also meet you somewhere or drop them by if she would like to try them first.
                        Thank you so very much for having a look and your kind interest! I really appreciate it
                        Best wishes, Jessie

Originally posted by pbemrose View Post
                        Hi Jessie,
                        There are some pieces that I am interested in, but I would like to know the sizes (of course), my wife is an 8 (UK size). Do you think the items below will fit her?
                        Here they are:
                        1. Surf is up Ocean Pacific girl beach hoodie in teal. Price?
                        2. Pieces by Kensie. Price?
                        3. Night with the Phantom of the Opera, Adagio pure silk handmade buster. Price?
                        4. Mantique (blue). Price?
                        5. Holt renfrew dress from Canada, Rp 30.000
                        6. Le chateau label from Canada Rp. 25.000

And can you send them by post?

Thank you.

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]Thanks to everyone who came down to the garage sale on July 19: we raised enough from our bits and pieces to vaccinate a rescued kitten (Bungalow Bill) and to spay one of the street cats we are after in South Jakarta's Plaza 6 (Either Lady Madonna or Polythene Pam - whomever we nab first )
                          The next garage sale is in October: I'll be bringing whatever can fit into a bajaj to the following location and there will be giveaways and loads more clothes - a lot reduced to rp 5,000 and rp 10,000. [/COLOR]This one will have a lot of toys and more North American memorabilia. Stay tuned for the exact date.
                          [COLOR=#333333]the location is Cilandak Komplek RSPP on Jl. Intan Raya Kav. 7a - (From CITOS, make a u-turn and go past the highscope school and shell then turn left. ) Many thanks to Fei and Agung and Rini Rae for offering space to help raise funds for street animals! [/COLOR]
                          [COLOR=#333333]New stuff is uploaded weekly and prices reduced on the other stuff --
                          This week we have had bicycle safety helmets donated for the homeless animal cause: Nakamura small to medium size (made in Canada ) only rp 50,000 and BBB from the Netherlands medium size for rp 75,000, and large adult sizes from Mexel, XZone, and PolyCon Protection for only rp 99,000
                          Please see the photos here; Thank you so very much!
                          [/COLOR]https://www.flickr.com/photos/jessiesgirl8/sets/72157642992537345/
                          [COLOR=#333333] [/COLOR]

Comment

hi jessie.. i'm interested in your other album "my ex's stuff is going...."
                            i'm guessing it's an old(er) album, but are those items still up for sale? if they are, can you PM me your contact to arrange for the sale? thanks

Comment

Hi Jessie,

I'm interested with XZone and PolyCon Protection.
                              can you PM me your contact to arrange for the sale?*

Comment

Working...
                              X