Wanted: Baby Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Baby Stuff

Hey guys. I'm currently buying or accepting donations (=P) on baby equipment. We've been following the tradition of not buying for the first 7 months because of a belief of the child being spoilt so now my wife is 26 weeks and soon to be at the right time we are looking for anything and everything to prepare for the arrival of our first.

Thank you in advance.

are you still looking for things to buy? i am selling my used baby crib, bloom high chair sterilizer pump and so on

Comment

Selling?

Originally posted by notophe82 View Post
      are you still looking for things to buy? i am selling my used baby crib, bloom high chair sterilizer pump and so on
      are you still selling your crib?

Comment

Stuff for sale

Originally posted by Illuminasi View Post
        Hey guys. I'm currently buying or accepting donations (=P) on baby equipment. We've been following the tradition of not buying for the first 7 months because of a belief of the child being spoilt so now my wife is 26 weeks and soon to be at the right time we are looking for anything and everything to prepare for the arrival of our first.

Thank you in advance.

Hello!
        I am selling used bany stuff: high chair, rocking chair, maxi cosi, newborn baby cot, travel cot and more... All from Europe.
        you may contact me at 081315908242 (Tanit)

Comment

i have a new fleece for toddler that i want to sell, i will take a picture of it just in case you'll interesting
          [FONT=Tahoma]for my part i know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream...[/FONT]

Comment

Working...
          X