Final Days - Moving Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Days - Moving Sale

Appliances for sale due to relocation. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Modena Stainless Steel 6 Burner Gas Stove / Oven W/ Gas Cylinders
    Whirlpool Fridge / Freezer
    Aftron Fridge / Freezer
    Toshiba Fridge
    Indesto Front Load Washer / Dryer
    Sanyo Microwave
    Daewoo Microwave
    Tefal Azura Deep Fat Fryer
    Indovision Dish and Decoder
    2 each Electric Insect Exterminator

Please call Paul 0811544628
    Attached Files

Hello, I wonder why you list the Indovision dish and decoder up for sale. In my knowledge, you have to return the dish and decoder to Indovision if you want to discontinue service.

Alex

Comment

Maybe things were different two years ago?

Comment

Hehe, this is the second 2 year old thread that tampandeh has bumped asking about purchases, I wish him/her luck in finding the right items still available

Comment

Well, I'm sure the items have come down in price if they haven't sold in two years.

Comment

OMG, you're right. Well, the last time I was living in Jakarta for an extended prior was summer 2008

Comment

Hi Paul, how much for the cooker and and fridge freezers?

Comment

Seriously, someone should close this thread unless the OP says he's still got something left to sell
                "Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein

Comment

why ?

Are we children that need threads closed ? or are we able to be all grown up like and read the date posted .... ?

Comment

Obviously not everyone notice the date. Would be better if they do though.. otherwise this thread would still be updated for years to come
                    "Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein

Comment

In answer to TampaDeh it used to be the case that you brought the Indovision dish and box. I know I did in 2004.
                      The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X