Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GARAGE SALE! great stuff over at kemang village!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GARAGE SALE! great stuff over at kemang village!

Hello all, we are moving and cannot take many items with us.
    Some items for sale:

1. Modular sofa with two corner piece, two centre piece and one pouffe. This was a customised order for 23,000,000 and has been used for several years. Quality is still fantastic because the framework used high-quality material. It does require refurbishing so we will let it go for only 4,000,000 (not including moving truck)
    2. The modular sofa comes with a solid wood coffee table at 2,650,000
    3. The modular sofa comes with a solid wood side table at 1,650,000 (buy the sofa and two tables and get it for 7,500,000)
    4. Two play benches/tables made out of resin wood, ideal for play tables for kids. One piece is 150,000, there are two available, get both for 250,000
    5. A desktop table with a little insert for the CPU at 200,000
    6. Jati wood antique wardrobe for 4,000,000
    7. We also have various trinkets like dolls, music boxes, moroccan tea sets, decorative marbles etc starting at 50,000

Please don't hesitate to contact me for photos (i can't seem to be able to upload any photos!), complete measurements, viewings etc. my whatsapp is 081385762411. we are located in Kemang Village, Tiffany tower

i WA you today, hope am not late to check your merchandise. Am interested on the play benches and side tables.
    "The past cannot be changed,
    the future is still in your power."

Comment

Working...
    X