Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Buying furniture in Jepara

Hello,

I am planning to visit Jepara to buy furniture for my house in Europe.I would like if anyone would know of shipping agents/companies that are reliable.
    I believe the furniture will need to be shipped from Semarang.Any advise you could provide would be of utmost help.I am a bit lost actually.

Thanks so much in anticipation of your replies

You may contact:
    CV Republic Furniture Jepara
    Jl. Kemuning Raya RT03/RW09 Jepara Central Java - Indonesia
    Phone: (+62291) 596637
    Mobile: +6281325709829 (PIC Dodik)

Jepara is main supplier for furniture in central Java, shipping will be arranged from Semarang.
    see profile here
    Indonesian Teak Furniture Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesale Exporters of Teak Garden Furniture, other outdoor & indoor based in Jepara, Central Java

Comment

you'll find number of shipping companies outlet in the area.
      I used one recommended by the supplier (need to agree on warranty) but for shipping to Jakarta only. No problem.
      allocate plenty of time to shopping around both the furniture and shipping, better if you or someone with you speak bahasa Indonesia and you know the regulation to import furniture to your country.
      the product quality could be very differ though looks similar, usualy you get what you paid.

Comment

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your valuable input.Really appreciate your time to answer my post.

Comment

If you need ready handicraft you can do it in Mulyoharjo Street , if for Furniture there are so many stalls near street before entering Jepara that is available and open until night.

For leisure time you can stay in Ocean View, it is great homestay..

Have a nice trip.

Syaiful
          whatsapp : +6281227848066

Comment

If you need to send a package, I recomended you to use www.gogopaket.com
            It's good delivery service and easy!

Comment

If you choose between means to soothe my aching back, I prefer a massage recliner. I'm too lazy to go to a masseuse, and the chair is always at home. And it is very convenient to podrumat

Comment

Working...
              X