Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ergonomic chair from herman miller

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Dear All, [/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]My name is Shanti, We are supplier for Herman Miller Chair as ergonomic chair. We have a available stock both AERON and MIRRA Chair with delivery time 3 days notice and 12 years waranty..[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]We have a lending chairs programs (trial chairs) of Herman Miller Chair.[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Narrow][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=2]Meaning : We would deliver the sample chairs to your office for you and your team to try to sit on it. [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]And We gives the BEST BEST Price...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]"HERMAN MILLER, the pionerring ergonomics for work chair. It addapt naturally and adjusts precisely to fit people of all sizes and postures doing all kind of activities all day long. The imagination design of the work chair, work stool, and sides chair gives superior comfort, body support and style."[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Contact : Shanti 08122985398[/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][email protected][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]website: [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS]www.technigroupfe.com[/FONT]

Yes mam I agree with you aeron chair is the best working chair. If anybody wants to know more about this then they can read http://www.aeron-chair.org/. This review will tells u about the difference between normal and aeron chair & what is the use of aeron chair?

hopkins

Comment

I tried to go to the website and it didn't work, can you give me an idea as to the price of a chair

Comment

Is this free advertising again? So now it is starting to be a forum where companies can advertise their wares.

Comment

So long as they follow the rules, one per month among others, peddlers are free to post. Some are legit and some are inept scams with many in between those extremes. The above ad except for the lack of pricing is OK, I suppose. But the second post is so obviously a shill that it diminishes the credibility of the OP.

Comment

Hi, I just moved back to Indonesia about 2 months ago. I would love to surprise my husband with Herman Miller Aeron chair, which I think is the best office chair. Any lead (especially in Surabaya will be appreciated).

Comment

hi.. where and how can I get a herman miller aeron chair in jakarta or bandung? Please info
              thank you

Comment

Working...
              X