Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for free LP

hello everyone ,

i am looking for free old LP if you still have it with the old stuff for music please contact me in f1angels@yahoo.co.id

thank you

i know a good place for it. with a very affordable price. wanna try?

Comment

Try the antique market on Jalan Surabaya in Jakarta. I remember seeing old LPs the last time I was there. I'm afraid they ain't free though
      "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yeah you're right, and they have a very affordable price. And you need locals to ask the price if u wanna get a cheaper price.

Comment

i think she is looking for the free ones and the player too... , so no budget is allocated ...
          dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

all right, i'm sorry! i'm just tryin to give some option.
            Thx naughtygab! nice to know you

Comment

yeah i can guess you tried to give other option.. but i don't think she wants to spare money if she thinks she could get for free.
              dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

it's already a year a go bytheway. she's never comeback.

Comment

I have a copy of The Doors, from a gig in Paris and many others....not for sale though:P

Ray
                  When my wife wants my opinion, she gives it to me

Comment

Working...
                  X