Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyHM View Post
    Hi everyone,

Can you give me info on charities/missions/non-profits, etc. where I can donate massive amounts of gently used mostly women's clothing, but also children, and men's?

A shelter, home for street women, etc.? Not sure what exists here like that but wherever clothing donations would be appreciated is fine.

I normally collect from my friends and send suitcases to other developing countries via friends/family who visited us in the UK, but now that we are here, I would rather give stuff away here....and I have a lot....

thank you
    U can contact the nearest departemen sosial. If u don't know the number, just dial 108. U'll get any information u may need lik list of orphanage address or whatever similar to it.

Comment

Is this still on?
      We are doing cleft lip palate and catarac operation for free and usually give goodie bags to the patients too...
      It can be anything from food to cloth to anything
      https://www.facebook.com/RSIA-Lestar...MELINE&fref=nf

Comment

Hi JennyHM, my name is whisnu. Sometimes I also donate used clothes to Ciamis. So if you still look for a place where you can donate, please feel free to contact me in 081908631413. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X