Weber BBQ gas bottle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber BBQ gas bottle

GONE already, that was fast, glad to have found a good home..

Last attempt to give away, gas bottle for Weber BBQ ( I converted mine to local supply )
    The gas from ACE definetly burns hotter, but fed up to wait 10 days every time need a refill.
    Thus orignal gas bottle some 650 000 IDR cost, is available for anyone in jakarta area. I'll even send my driver to deliver if you have no transport, if no takers in the next few days it goes in the bin
    Last edited by K&M; 27-10-10, 12:32.
    [FONT=Verdana]As a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy
    [/FONT]

If you want the portable Weber BBQ gas grill, then you have no choice but you can buy one that runs using bottled gas. You can buy a spare bottle so there is no risk of running out of gas at an inconvenient moment. when the first bottles is empty then change it with another one. Weber BBQ gas grills are very quicker, cleaner and the best way of cooking outdoors.

Comment

Originally posted by samson smith View Post
      If you want the portable Weber BBQ gas grill, then you have no choice but you can buy one that runs using bottled gas. You can buy a spare bottle so there is no risk of running out of gas at an inconvenient moment. when the first bottles is empty then change it with another one. Weber BBQ gas grills are very quicker, cleaner and the best way of cooking outdoors.
      that's a really good idea, thanks for that thought.

Comment

Working...
      X