free novels, etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free novels, etc

nothing to read? Cleaning out my bookcase of novels, dvd's and etc. Free for anybody who doesn't mind coming to taman rasuna to pick them up.

Do you offer a beer upon entry?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin2u View Post
      nothing to read? Cleaning out my bookcase of novels, dvd's and etc. Free for anybody who doesn't mind coming to taman rasuna to pick them up.
      what genre do u read? sci fi? spy? detective stories? pop culture? can u name some of the authors?
      .: love is in the air :.

Comment

not even a rootbeer!!

a mix of everything: horror, thrillers, courtroom drama, war, spies and eeks even some romance. Tom Clancy, Nicci French, Paul levin, John Saul Stephen King.

Comment

I give you a beer if you clean my apartment

Comment

Ok, deal. I'll clean your refrigerator.

Comment

a mix of everything: horror, thrillers, courtroom drama, war, spies and eeks even some romance. Tom Clancy, Nicci French, Paul levin, John Saul Stephen King.
              wow, i use to like tom clancy , i'll forward this to a friend of mine, she's really into stephen king, when are u planning to give this away?

Comment

hi

which tower in taman rasuna ? i stay there too

can i come over to hv a look ?

glad to hear

cheers

Comment

anybody can come over and have a look saturday after 11:00
                  I'm in tower 1, 30th floor
                  There will be a sign on the door

Comment

think i'll pass, going to madiun this weekend

Comment

Madiun? What, where is madiun? Ok, anybody else is welcome to pick up novels, magazines etc.

Comment

Still available?

Hi,
                        I was wondering if you still have some books left?
                        It's been about 2 weeks since the first posting...
                        If there's still some, when can I come over to have a look?
                        Thanks...

Comment

Madiun? What, where is madiun?
                          madiun is in east java, rite next to the border with central java, about 2 hours drive from solo, 3 hours drive from surabaya, famous food: pecel madiun, sate kambing madiun, sate kuda..

madiun is also famous of its padepokan pencak silat (indonesian martial arts).. to name one: Persaudaraan Setia Hati Terate (some says its the root of Merpati Putih and Perisai Diri, some of the many style of pencak silat)....and its notorious lifetime arch enemy: Persaudaraan (supposedly also bear the name Setia Hati) Winongo... and yes, they kill each other, its a blood bath every year on 1 syuro - a sacred date on javanese calendar.. and the cops/government cant do anything about it, i guess the war is more sacred than religion.

they say that members of Terate includes people in the government institution, military, state officers, it even grasp international attention, it has international members... while members of Winongo consists of people from low economy class, beggars, thugs, criminals. (i maybe mistaken, please dont quote me )

and with that many members of each groups, it would of course generate significant votes for any interested political party

a story i gathered during one of my visits explained that the two used to be under 1 roof and the war was initiated over an old dispute of an ancestors grave sites.

a quick surf on the net will show some infos on them, do not be surprised to find some news about them killing each other.

here's a link: http://antrounair.wordpress.com/2008...idenan-madiun/

it'd be nice to do a documentary on this subject, just dont get caught in the crossfire (as many innocent bystanders have died).

word of advice, when visiting madiun on 1 syuro, best that you stay in your hotel, and stay awake.

*end credit rolls, back music: help by the beatles*

ps: would anyone have read / know any book on this subject?

Comment

hi,
                            i've just read your posting,
                            is there vacany book that i can get?
                            thx

Comment

hahahaha
                              Originally posted by bodgy View Post
                              Do you offer a beer upon entry?

Comment

Working...