No announcement yet.

BOSCH Home Appliances Indonesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear roysingh,If you have any questions and enquiries for Bosch Home Appliances, you can contact our sales team at [email protected] you.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshearer View Post
      Dear roysingh,If you have any questions and enquiries for Bosch Home Appliances, you can contact our sales team at [email protected] you.
      Ok before I email may I know who is the authorized agent here ? Nama PT... ???

Because I need to call them and have one of their technician to come and meet my designers so that they can calculate all the measurements for the kitchen set since its gonna be all built-in thus the measurement must be perfect...

PLUS we can negotiate the price in the meeting... We are having the meeting today so I need to call...

Comment

Dear roysingh,You can contact the sales team at 0217395730. Bosch Home Appliances is distributed by PT Daikinaircon.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by rayshearer View Post
          Dear roysingh,You can contact the sales team at 0217395730. Bosch Home Appliances is distributed by PT Daikinaircon.Thank you.
          OK Thx... Calling Now...

Comment

yes I know...

[SIZE=4]...my mother in law loves it.[/SIZE] In most parts of the world Ariston only sells water heaters (well, boilers).

Originally posted by roysingh View Post
            Because Ariston products have a proven track record of being a long lasting product here in Indonesia... And they have a reputable Authorized Agent here in Indonesia for a very long time...

For these kinds of products no matter how good they are if they don't have a solid reputable authorized agent here I wouldn't buy it...
            Hmm, I have changed my view on that; it's the manufacturer who is legally obliged to provide the guarantee. Also, don't want to become a regular at an outlet since the equipment broke down again...and many agents go broke. Or change brands like underwear.

Ah, did you see the Miele? Now that's quality...and if you want a high end image for the apartment...
            [FONT=arial black]
            [/FONT]

Comment

Halo Pak Raymond... Ini saya Roy yang baru tadi telephone bapak... Nanti sore saya ada meeting sama designer saya dan besok saya akan telephone bapak lagi... Mudah-mudahan saya jadi pake Bosch...

Cuman itu pak... Ariston berani kasih saya 5 tahun garansi sedangkan Bosch cuman 1 tahun... Apakah Bosch bisa extend garansinya ke 5 tahun juga ???

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
                [SIZE=4]...my mother in law loves it.[/SIZE] In most parts of the world Ariston only sells water heaters (well, boilers).

Hmm, I have changed my view on that; it's the manufacturer who is legally obliged to provide the guarantee. Also, don't want to become a regular at an outlet since the equipment broke down again...and many agents go broke. Or change brands like underwear.

Ah, did you see the Miele? Now that's quality...and if you want a high end image for the apartment...

I'm getting 5 years guarantee on Ariston Bro... So no worries on that... If Bosch can do the same then maybe I'll give Bosch a try... My only concern is that the previous Bosch agent went south not long ago... That really bothers me... Although Daikin is their new agent and Daikin is known to have good AC products but still I'm a bit worried cause the total purchase value will exceed US$5000...

Any info on who's the agent of Miele here ?

Comment

Miele

Originally posted by roysingh View Post
                  Any info on who's the agent of Miele here ?
                  [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]Showroom Jakarta, Indonesia[/FONT][/COLOR]
                  [COLOR=#333333][FONT=Arial]PT. Bloomfils International
                  Jl. K.H. Wahid Hasyim No. 96A
                  Jakarta 10340
                  Indonesia
                  [SIZE=2]+622131902211[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]E-mail: [email protected]

Ms. Evie Yulianti
                  [email protected]
                  Last edited by jstar; 04-10-11, 15:40.
                  [FONT=arial black]
                  [/FONT]

Comment

I understand why they call her Mrs. Polly

[FONT=arial black]
                    [/FONT]

Comment

thx jstar... will look on them too...

Comment

Hi Guys ...

Can you give me information for bosch blender & mixxer service center at jakarta ?
                        (bosch easy mixx 300w = blender n mixxer )

thnak...mike_y7

Comment

Just want to update this thread, because I'm also looking for Bosch appliances for new home. Apparently they had shut down their representative at Wolter. Also, I'm not sure if it's still distributed by PT. Daikin Aircon? Because currently the sales team can only be reached via their toll-free number 0800-11-BOSCH (26724), and to top that, they only display their stuffs in Best Denki Grand Indonesia and Electronic City at St. Moritz--the latter is said to be more complete.

Not really sure about the after sales service considering how fluctuating things can be with their office. But heck, my apartment has Bosch appliances already (gas stove, electric oven, and hood), and their gas stove is a beast. A tank of 12kg gas can last 7-9 months with the stove, and I use it every day. How that is even possible, I honestly have no idea.

It's my sole consideration for having another Bosch for the new home. I wonder if there's first-hand testimony for other brands about their energy (gas) efficiency?

Comment

We have a couple of built-in Modena gas ovens. They work fine, or at least have so far. A tank of gas for them usually runs dry in 3 or 4 months.

Comment

dear all
                              have anice day
                              we are klass company aleading manufacturer in free standing oven and electrical heaters in turkey, we exproting our products to more 65 country in the world
                              please if you are intersted in our products please feel free to contact us by [email protected] or call us 00903523211376 or visit our website to see other details
                              www.klass.com.tr
                              with best reagrds

Comment

Working...
                              X