Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE Low Km! Honda SUV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FOR SALE Low Km! Honda SUV


    CAR FOR SALE

    Honda All new CRV 2.0 Black Automatic transmission. Year 2009. Only 3000+Km.
    We use it only during the weekends in Jakarta Only.

    We are the first owner and do not want to sell it to a middle man or car broker.
    For more detail information, you can see the photos on this website:

    STNK is paid through October 2019.
    Last edited by goldengatewarriors; 2 weeks ago.

  • #2
    Hard to believe that 3,000 Km is an accurate representation of the actual usage of the car. Even if you are the proverbial little old lady who only drove to church on Sunday, 10 years encompasses a lot of week-end trips.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by waarmstrong View Post
      Hard to believe that 3,000 Km is an accurate representation of the actual usage of the car. Even if you are the proverbial little old lady who only drove to church on Sunday, 10 years encompasses a lot of week-end trips.
      It is very accurate.... and you can see the photo. And we dont have out of town trips with this car (ever)? And BTW, I have another car... so you would understand why....?* and sometimes although we are not an old lady, we do go to church and some friends from Church give us a ride.?*


      PS: Please be considerate when you are giving a comment like that.... I notice you always give a negative comment in this forum.. and I wonder why...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by goldengatewarriors View Post
        CAR FOR SALE

        Honda All new CRV 2.0 Black Automatic transmission. Year 2009. Only 3000+Km.
        We use it only during the weekends in Jakarta Only.

        We are the first owner and do not want to sell it to a middle man or car broker.
        For more detail information, you can see the photos on this website:

        STNK is paid through October 2019.?*?* Good time to change the name because the plate is about to expired.
        How much you willing to let go?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by goldengatewarriors View Post
          ....

          PS: Please be considerate when you are giving a comment like that.... I notice you always give a negative comment in this forum.. and I wonder why...
          ?*
          Your characterization of my posting history is inaccurate, self-servingly so, much like your mileage representation appears to be.

          Comment

          Working...
          X