• Show
Clear All

• rent car inova and avanza 2018

I am renting a car in following details ;
    Toyota Inova G 2.0 M/T 2018
    Toyota Inova G 2.0 A/T 2018
    Toyota Avanza G 1.3 M/T 2018
    Toyota Avanza G 1.3 A/T 2018

Benefit : Free maintenance,ready car replacement ,24 hour emergency service.

please reach me 087784207377

Originally posted by adyanto33 View Post
    I am renting a car in following details ;
    Toyota Inova G 2.0 M/T 2018
    Toyota Inova G 2.0 A/T 2018
    Toyota Avanza G 1.3 M/T 2018
    Toyota Avanza G 1.3 A/T 2018

Benefit : Free maintenance,ready car replacement ,24 hour emergency service.

please reach me 087784207377
    can you put price list ?

Comment

Hi, sorry to bother you! I'm Roberto and am Italian.
      Luckily I have the chance to have an entire month of vacation in February 2019 and I'd love to rent a car in Indonesia: something like picking it up at Medan and leaving it in Bali (or viceversa) ! Avis allows me to do it and maybe other international companies too.
      The questions are: is it "safe" to drive alone in Indonesia? Would it be possible to rent your car ..you would allow me to leave it in a different city? Is there anything I should know before??

Really, thank you so much for anything might help me please pleasee

Comment

Originally posted by roberto ita View Post
        ... is it "safe" to drive alone in Indonesia? ...

I would not drive . If really necessary , I would rent a car with a local driver (it is relatively common people renting a car with a driver) .

If you decide to drive , better be concerned about driving slowly/carefully in order to avoid accident with a pedestrian or a motorcycle . Although the Indonesian Law/Regulation aren't too different from what we see in other countries , in practice a car driver will be almost always considered the wrong part in accidents involving "weaker"/"poorer" parts . In case the involved pedestrian or motorcycle driver dies , you will have to pay all costs plus compensation for the family .

Besides that , many drivers don't follow traffic rules resulting in increasing the accident risk for foreigners not aware of how people drive here .

Comment

Working...
        X