Announcement

Collapse

Expat Forum Moving Hosting

We have moved the Expat Forum to a new server in late March. You'll notice some changes due to upgrades we've made in the vBulletin software.

If you have questions, please email me at [email protected].

wm
See more
See less

Artica rent-a-car -- car rental in jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artica rent-a-car -- car rental in jakarta

Artica Car Rental
    we are 1 of the car rentals company in jakarta would like to offer our service
    such as:
    1.car rentals 12/24hrs ,weekly ,monthly and anually services.

2.we also provided service ,pick up from or to Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in jakarta
    from house,hotel to airport or the other way round with reasonable rates

3.Inter-city services such as bandung, bogor or other city and favourite tourists spot in jakarta.

all packages will include petrols,parking,and highways.

please contact us :
    emails: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    phone : +6281288001200
    +6281288001190
    english and chinese speaking operators
    web: www.artica-rent.com

would help if you put prices

Comment

Originally posted by Malas View Post
      would help if you put prices
      our prices are variety
      such as :
      1. pick up services will be around 250.000-350.000 IDR fix (according to type of vehicles not the distance travel )
      Includes highway ,petrols and parking ( as you know, once you're in Indonesia's int airport there will be a lot of kinds of people ,not trying to scare off but
      it's better to know some people who can be more helpful and trustworthy)
      2. our vehicles is all MPV types
      Toyota avanza - 6 seaters- 10 hour services we will charge 450.000 Idr includes everything (petrols,highway, parking )
      Toyota Inova - 6 seaters (bigger space ) - 10 hour services will charge 550.000 IDR includes everything (petrols,highway parking)
      Honda Freed - 5 seaters (automatic sliding door ) -10 hour services will charge 700.000 IDR includes everything (petrols,highway,parking)
      Honda Crv - 5 seaters (luxury MPV ) -10 Hour services will charge 700.000 IDR includes everything (petrols,highway,petrols)
      For other prices , please visit our website www.artica-rent.com or just text me on +6281288001200 or +6281288001190
      Notes : all prices not included tourists entrance spots
      Services charge will be voluntarily .(tips for driver)

Thank you

Comment

Rudytio....you said: 1. pick up services will be around 250.000-350.000 IDR fix (according to type of vehicles not the distance travel )
        Includes highway ,petrols and parking ( as you know, once you're in Indonesia's int airport there will be a lot of kinds of people ,not trying to scare off but
        it's better to know some people who can be more helpful and trustworthy)......Just my personal note: I always use Silver Bird from/to airport - South Jakarta (Kemang) and I never pay more than 280.000 (incl tol and tip etc..all in) but then I do sit in a Mercedes E-Class

Comment

Originally posted by shaking head View Post
          Rudytio....you said: 1. pick up services will be around 250.000-350.000 IDR fix (according to type of vehicles not the distance travel )
          it's better to know some people who can be more helpful and trustworthy)......Just my personal note: I always use Silver Bird from/to airport - South Jakarta (Kemang) and I never pay more than 280.000 (incl tol and tip etc..all in) but then I do sit in a Mercedes E-Class
          my dear sir Mr.shaking head , again we certainly can't compete with the corporation such as bluebird . what we can provide is the driver who knows and recognise our guests. the driver whom u can ask to wait and fetch you up immediately after you landed . (we won't let our guest wait, sometimes for taxi you have to wait if it's crowded no extra charges .we don't use argos )
          or you can straight away go to shopping malls or tourist spot ,no need to check in your baggage to hotel. we guarantee the safety of your baggage in our vehicle .
          so the point is we are not competing with any transportation company in Jakarta . some services we certainly can't provide ,but our services ,the other company can't provide it too ..
          it is all up to guest to chose their choices ...

Comment

Originally posted by chweech
            I currently having 7juta per month for a crv...expiring this month... What SUV u have? No Tucson pls...
            the price is depends on how long you intend to lease and what year of the vehicle .
            please email us for a fast response thank you

Comment

some of the compliments
              Attached Files

Comment

we have now provided mini buses , medium buses up to 59 seats
                Branches for Surabaya ,Bali , Bandung and Medan
                Feel free to contact us

Thank you
                email : [email protected]
                whats app +6281288001200
                +6281288001190