PDA

View Full Version : Jual Tas Import Murah (LV, Gucci, Etc)…

ButikMode
16-11-09, 08:40
Hai…..Hai….

Mau cari tas yang lagi trend sekarang……
Mau cari tas buat ke pesta….
Mau cari tas untuk nge “date” dengan si “Dia”…..
Mau cari tas untuk santai…..
Atau mau cari kado yang special buat teman kamu…..or si “Dia”………
Disini tempatnya……

Soal Kualitas….Jangan Khawatir….Produk Import ……

Ingin memilikinya….. Gampang kok……

Pesen aja:
1. E-mail kami di: (deleted by atlantis)

“Harga yang tercantum belum termasuk ongkos kirim” (http://www.butikmode.com/pmain.php?id_hal=31)

So….Tunggu apa lagi…………

Don’t Miss It……………

Selamat memilih……

Anya 2 Sweet Cat Bag (klik disini untuk detail produk)

Rp. 280.000

Anya Slempang Puppies n Baloon (klik disini untuk detail produk)

Rp. 147.500

Gucci Charlote Pink Bag KW 1 (klik disini untuk detail produk)

Rp. 385.000

LV Speedy Graffiti Pink KW 1+++ (Klik disini untuk detail produk)

Rp. 685.000

(deleted by Atlantis)

femme
16-11-09, 10:13
Why do you need "" for date and dia?

TheJester
16-11-09, 14:27
...Why is the post in Indonesian and in the "Free Stuff" forum?

atlantis
16-11-09, 14:53
This is a scam. Gucci and Louis Vuitton's bags are not sold over the internet but by authorised dealers who pay taxes and royalties.
Trademark infringement is a crime and a violation of the rights of the trademark owner or his licensees.
It is not welcomed on this forum.

waarmstrong
16-11-09, 15:16
Gucci bag for 40 bucks --- right. Who would believe that is anything but a cheep knock-off?

Although I for one believe that $40 is closer the the true value of an Gucci bag than what is charged for the real McCoy, this stuff here is strictly for the want-to-be pretenders.

Mas Fred
16-11-09, 16:43
Gucci bag for 40 bucks --- right. Who would believe that is anything but a cheep knock-off?

Although I for one believe that $40 is closer the the true value of an Gucci bag than what is charged for the real McCoy, this stuff here is strictly for the want-to-be pretenders.

It, unlike a budgie, is cheap :lol: - Well not really.
You get your knock off crap a lot cheaper in Chinatown, KL, when dropping in to that lovely city.

Pedantic Fred. :whistle:

kingwilly
16-11-09, 18:37
damn, I thought he was giving them away. :(

trevbr
16-11-09, 19:24
damn, I thought he was giving them away. :(

I thought after checking the link deleted and finding out where they were made I was getting the price above to take them off their hands :frown2::frown2:

Naratama
17-11-09, 10:12
Do you think we need a brand name than quality? My NZ mate found crocodile shirt in Thailand better than France. We're just need design and fabrics IMHO

Regards,
Naratama

El_Goretto
02-10-10, 17:32
This is a scam. Gucci and Louis Vuitton's bags are not sold over the internet but by authorised dealers who pay taxes and royalties.
Trademark infringement is a crime and a violation of the rights of the trademark owner or his licensees.
It is not welcomed on this forum.

I would also add that real, brand new LV bags are only authorised to be sold in a LV store or on louisvuitton.com. Anything sold somewhere else is either a counterfeit, a second hand bag or a grey market bag (a real bag purchased from a LV store and sold on second market). In any case, there is no point because most LV bags are ugly and some counterfeits are such good quality that it's hard to notice the difference. And even if you have a real one, everyone else will think that it's a fake :)

agnesdevi
03-10-10, 12:59
And even if you have a real one, everyone else will think that it's a fake :)

So don't use Louis Vuitton..... ?

atlantis
03-10-10, 14:42
So don't use Louis Vuitton..... ?
Well... last time I visited one of the Louis Vuitton boutique in paris I had hard time to find any hand bags for less than EUR 500 (about IDR 6.000.000) with most price between about EUR 800+ (IDR 10.000.000) and EUR 1500 (IDR 18.000.000) and going up to EUR 2000+ (IDR 25.000.000+)... a bit expensive for a bag to be carried in the streets of Jakarta or Manado in my opinion.

agnesdevi
04-10-10, 07:02
Agreed with you, Atlantis. The point is what El_Goretto said. Too many fake version of this bag so even if you have and use a real one, no one will believe it. They will think it is a fake one.

atlantis
04-10-10, 12:49
Agreed with you, Atlantis. The point is what El_Goretto said. Too many fake version of this bag so even if you have and use a real one, no one will believe it. They will think it is a fake one.
And?
I thought that a woman was buying a hand bag because she was liking it, not because of what others could think of it... :wink2:

rainman
06-10-10, 12:53
Well... last time I visited one of the Louis Vuitton boutique in paris I had hard time to find any hand bags for less than EUR 500 (about IDR 6.000.000) with most price between about EUR 800+ (IDR 10.000.000) and EUR 1500 (IDR 18.000.000) and going up to EUR 2000+ (IDR 25.000.000+)... [b]a bit expensive for a bag to be carried in the streets of Jakarta or Manado in my opinion[b].

Once a guy went into a very expensive shoe shop and asked the price for a pair of shoe he likes on display.

The shop keeper say : USD 300.
Guy : OMG, how long would it last walking on the street for that kind of price???
Shop Keeper : Well, people who buy and wear these shoes usually do not need to walk a lot.

Lolz

Cheers